RaceFacer seeks to protect your personal data. We adopt the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a step forward in strengthening data
protection in the European Union and we make every effort to ensure that your data is protected.
In this regard, we want to inform you that a minimum personal information is required to maintain your RaceFacer.com account, which includes: name and surname, email, picture, date of birth, country and city.
The provision of other personal information is entirely at your discretion. If you wish, you can supplement your account with data such as: mobile phone and personal kilograms.
This information is needed to:
- Create a personal profile on the social platform RaceFacer.com
- Participation in rankings by age group and kilograms
- Accumulation of kilometers / Laps to get discounts
- Storing personal results
- Accumulation of ranking points
- Identify user as account owner with a picture
- Picture preview on track monitors, results monitor, rankings monitor, sharing on social networks
- Declaration of agreement and knowledge of the rules on the certain karting track
- Sales analysis
By creating a profile you agree to receive a confirmation email for the registration.
Your consent is valid as long as you have a profile on RaceFacer.com. You can change your profile settings or delete your entire account at any time using RaceFacer.com
Press "I agree" to accept the “Terms and Conditions”,
Our Personal Data Protection Team is at your disposal if you have any questions and need assistance please send mail to [email protected].