Cookies help give you the best service we can. Through using our website and service, you agree that we can use ‘cookies’.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server.
- Analytical cookies- Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
- Third party cookies-
Third party cookies help us to:
- collect statistics about how our website is used so we can improve our website
- make sure you can see offers that are relevant to you
- provide specific relevant content for your preferences and interests
- allow the use of the online chat service
We use some cookies to track where you have come from, for example if you were referred to us by another website by collecting anonymous data. This lets us reward some external websites for referring customers to us.
Change your settings:
If you change the settings of your web browser, you can be alerted when a cookie has been saved to your computer. By changing your settings, you can choose for your browser not to collect cookies from this website. However, if your browser does not collect cookies from this website, it is possible that you do not have access to all the functions of the website.