The first thing you have to do is create your RaceFacer registration on the tablets placed near the reception. With that registration after driving, you will be able to check your results, see what place your time ranked amongst the others on the racetrack according to age group, categories: male/female and type of karting.
If you already have made a FaceRacer registration you will only have to confirm.
Yes, the first time you register, identity confirmation is obligatory.
By filling in the registration form on the tablets and its confirmation, automatically at the reception, a declaration is printed with your information. By signing this declaration you agree to the terms and conditions of piloting at Lauta Karting Track. For children under the age of 16, a parent or accompanying guardian must sign the declaration.
No, the card is free. After completing a declaration at the first visit to the runway, each customer is registered. For 200 kilometers, each customer receives a discount card.
It is good to be wearing comfortable clothes and especially shoes, so you feel comfortable while driving. You have to purchase a balaclava from the reception, which is put under the helmet. The balaclava is yours to keep. It is prohibited to drive with scarves and other fluttering clothes. People with long hair have to tie them as a safety precaution.
It is necessary to put phones, keys and other items that could fall from your pockets in the safes and lockers at the track.
Yes, the balaclava is mandatory as the helmets have been used a lot and hygiene is important.
The minimum height of drivers is 140cm or 6 years old, but the height is key.
For piloting these karts must be covered relevant regulations lap time with karting lower class. You can see the regulations in the “Karting” and “Prices” section.
Yes, if the child can cover the norm for a preset time and has a height of over 140cm. For the youngsters who are less than 16 years of age, a declaration has to be filled in by a parent giving consent that the child can drive a GT5.
The lead driver of the double must be of at least 18 years of age.
Yes, all of the minutes you purchase have to be used at the same time.
A race is organized for a minimum of 8 people for Sodi RX7 and a minimum of 5 people for GT5. There are 3 laps for time (pole position), and the second lap is timed, starting grid, start (light) and 10 minutes until the flag (final), plus another 1 lap for coming back to the box after the finish. The time span is 15-20 minutes.
12 people can compete at the same time, the same as the number of Sodi RX7 karts on the track.
Each driver undergoes a short mandatory instruction for safety. At the briefing, you will be shown the significance and meaning of each flag, safety signs and how to operate with the kart.
When starting the instructor will make you go and stop to see if you are capable of doing so.
You do not need competition experience. Each driver will be instructed accordingly for safety and the rules of the track, the meaning of the flags and markings as well as the proper way of driving.
Motorsports can be dangerous! You are required to introduce yourself with the rules and properly follow the safety procedures!
– Driving a go-kart with sandals, flip flops, high heels and etc. is dangerous. It is mandatory that the shoes are firmly tied.
– It is absolutely forbidden to drive a go-kart with long hair not being tied up. (if you have long hair it must be tied up.) Wearing scarfs and clothes with hanging freely accessories are absolutely forbidden because they can be tugged or caught by the go-kart or fall on the track.
– Driving a go-kart is not allowed for pregnant women, people with heart problems and health problems in the area of the neck, the waist, and the spine.
– Driving a go-kart is forbidden for people who have undergone operations in the last 3 months in the locomotor system or others that would pose a risk to their health.
– It is absolutely forbidden to come out from the car on the territory of the racetrack;
– When driving on the racetrack it is forbidden to change suddenly the direction in order to hit someone or go in front of someone else;
– It is absolutely forbidden to drive in the opposite direction of the track;
– If you spin around and can’t continue, stay in the kart and raise your hand until an instructor of the track comes to aid you;
– After you get out on the track – start your laps SLOWLY – cold tires have low traction (depending on the different temperatures the warming period is different);
– At the time of driving of the kart it is absolutely forbidden to stop and wait for someone;
– If the safety rules are not followed the driving of the person will be stopped for the session. After a second violation of the safety rules оccurs – the person will not be able to drive anymore at the racetrack;
– After the instructor has shown you a Red Flag, please continue slowly and stop carefully to the area marked by the instructor
– Failure to comply with the safety rules will result in terminating the offender’s race and the amount paid will not be recovered
– Track crew members have the right to refuse access to drive a go-kart to people which fail to comply with the rules described above and in case of suspected alcohol or drug use.
Start a race
Green flag – the track is in good condition or starting a warm-up lap during training
Yellow flag – danger, overtaking is forbidden, “Reduce speed”
White flag – there is a slow-moving vehicle on the track
Black and White flag – is displayed along with the driver’s number for non-sporting behavior
Blue flag – static: information about the pilot who was caught with one lap from the rest – open: will be surpassed any time with 1 lap
Red flag – all pilots must immediately end the race and return to the start line
Check flag – end of session, training or race